Welcome to Division of Solid State Theory !
- Theory of dilutrd magnetic semiconductors.
- Electronic properties of graphene based systems - TB/DFT/QED methods.
- Statistical physics and thermodynamics, lattice theory and statistics, Ising problems, equations of state, phase equilibria and phase transitions, theory and models of chaotic systems.
- Atomic and molecular physics, electronic structure of atoms and molecules.
- Surfaces and interfaces, thin films, pre-melting phenomena, LEED theory.
- Magnetic properties of solid state, general theory and models of magnetic ordering, magnetic films and multilayers, surface magnetism, static and dynamic properties, magnetism of amorphous structures and alloys.
- Giant and colossal magnetoresistance. Transport properties.