Welcome to Division of Physics and Technology of Nanometer Structures !
The Division of Physics and Technology of Nanometer Structures is one
of the newest departments in the University of Lodz.
This Division was formed in 1989 from physics and electronic
engineering staff originally based
in the Department of Solid State Physics.
Our activities include:
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- Scanning Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Magnetic Force Microscopy
- Electronics Circuits Design
- Computer science
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- X-ray microanalysis